Monday, May 23, 2005

So...

This is me being bored in my pointless swim class, listening to sad songs and waltzes, generally just wallowing. I hate that it's me that's going to be me that has to deal with the retarded coach next year... but i shouldn't insult. it's wrong to make fun of retards. The swim team is working on writing a song called "the bobble head must die" I'll keep you all posted when it is finished. It will be a grand thing. I'm happy lately, but frustrated People are retarded. No one can ever just accept being happy, i mean really, is it THAT much of a chore to be joyos for once in your life? Forget it, i'm done ranting, i just thought i should post.

5 comments:

Shexpeare said...

I'm glad you posted, it has been a while. Bobble head huh? That sure is weird.

Well, I'm sorry your couch is retarded, thats not good.

Shamae. said...

NO! People CAN'T just be happy. but good luck

Sara said...

happy is good.

and bobble head is mike isnt it? julie calls him that

Shamae. said...

what the retard...

Shamae. said...

dear cameron is right