Sunday, July 03, 2005

State of Confusion


IMG_1540
Originally uploaded by Lemoox.
I'm coming upon crossroads everywhere in my life, new jobs, people leaving, old friends drifting further and further away. I feel like I'm missing out on opportunities all around, but the changes that ARE happening in my life, I don't want to accept. I just feel left in the dust as my life drives off without me. I'm trying to just stay as busy as possible, but I still find myself with too much time alone... pondering on things that are probably way over my head. I don't know what I want to do with myself.

I know I'm not alone, but still, somehow I have this undeniable sense of despondence. I just need someone to talk to, I need that one person who knows exactly what to say. I'm acting way too pessimistic about all of this though. I mean, perhaps I am losing the life in which I have found comfort and solace, but who knows where the new trail that has been opened to me will lead?

You may be wondering why I chose the picture that I did. It is simply because...everyone is afraid of their perfect rose wilting. They dread the fall of that one final petal that proves that what they had is lost. But through the loss of all of our old comforts and the beauties of our lives, the path that leads to our new life, our new solace, is clad with a beautiful array of rose petals, waiting for us to journey further into our life which we will miss one day as well, it isn't easy... but hopefully, it's worth it

I hope...

4 comments:

Shamae. said...

that's weird because I WAS wondering why you chose the picture you did. O.o

Sara said...

things change; true. its the time right now when everyone is trying to grasp onto this concept that they tried to avoid for so long.

though roses wilt and leave the path of petals to beautiful new lives... remeber the ones that never die.
they will always be there for you when you need them, through any changing mess of a disaster you may think ur life is in.

and u arent alone!!! i promise

Shexpeare said...

I know exactly what you mean.... I dont want that last pedal to fall either.

And even though I know we will be okay, I still don't want it to.

wheatable said...

Well, if it means anything... I will never forget you.