Sunday, August 29, 2004

Curry My Favor


P8290002
Originally uploaded by just call me hot.
Now, as many of you have heard i obtained 2 big ass show tickets and the person who gave them to me is not going. now, that means that there is one ticket up for grabs. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! This is your chance to score a ticket to the big ass show. General complimenting and butt kisses is allowed and strongly encouraged. so you can all begin talkin about how hot/funny/cool i am. so, better get started because i still need to decide where this other ticket is going.

6 comments:

Shexpeare said...

You HOTTIE YOU!


P.S. Oh, this is JUST the beginning.

wheatable said...

I dont need to do butt kissing, because if he takes me that means that he luffs me, so it would be worthless to tell him how much I luff him.... does anyone understand the resounding logic here?

Yes, and I do realize that I am stupid.

Alex Sousa said...

Why don't you just kill Asay and take his tickets instead of kissing his butt?

wheatable said...

See, I knew that I didnt need to kiss asays butt!

Now, all we have to do is kill him.....

eetma ema taa heta potsa, ewa illwa iscussda isha ownfallda.... tsia llaa ema ndaa ouya enesseja!

Cam Cam said...

Sousa, I hate you so much right now. You have totally ruined my genious plans of having my butt kissed. So now i have hidden my tickets elsewhere and no one will get it if they kill me and the tickets will go to waste. so... let The butt kissing RESUME!!!

wheatable said...

Okay... if your really desperate for attention, then I just feel bad. I luff you Asay! Oh, and Asay, dont read the next paragraph- it will be of no use in our master plan. (if you catch my drift)

Okay, Zeus, your awesome, but there is a flaw in the plan now. Jenesse, looks like we have to suck up a bit, get him drunk, then he will tell us where the tickets are- we kill him, and all is well. So carry on, like I said NOTHING!!!