Wednesday, August 25, 2004

WHERE'S THE EFFING ARBY'S SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the complete craps. They didn't have any freaking arby's sauce for my roast beef sandwich ttoday at lunch and was ready to kill me a man. but this problem has been remedied and i now have a large supply of arby's sauce that we pilfered (hehe... pilfered... funny word) from arby's and got away with tit scott free... that's right, no scott's here. And then i sucked it up and my freakin audition... hehe ( i wasn't as memorized as i thought i was) and a load of other crap sandwich type items that piled up on all that has thus far come to pass. Now the question of the day is... what is the dumbest language in the universe... if you want the answer look at the replies from my one and only other post to find out oh, by the way, you have a picture of the "sauce stash" and if u don't then mac's are clearly crap.


i'm out like a trout
-me

6 comments:

Shexpeare said...

I must say, I didn't believe he could do it. THEN WHALA! He has a ton of those little packets and thingies. It was amazing. Holy cow we stole lemonade too!!! WHEW! We are evil. But it was a fun ol' time with the...giving leftovers out of my boobies to people... YUM!

wheatable said...

Your just jealous because you cant read it.

Cam Cam said...

I CAN TOO!!!!!!!!! ... i just... don't wanna.... and it's stupid... so ha

Shamae. said...

yah, I agree with the stupidness of the language...come on jesenne, your like quadlangual...(who's inside joke was that?) anyway. yah. bah

wheatable said...

sayaa sia ustja ealousja!! eha antca eadra tia!!! AHBA AHA AHA AHA AHA!!!

wheatable said...

anonymous says- i, i mean that radom cool brittany girl is an 10lingulalistic person... so all'yall just shut up. she doesnt like to brag.