Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Never better

I spent all last night with the one person that seems the farthest away. And everything is so perfect now. I was paranoid, things are never as bad as I thought they were. She cares, she really does... and right now... I don't need anything else. It has amde today one of those great days. Where you feel like you can scream things to the world on some sort of mountain. Where the best feeling thing is to listen to Simon and Garfunkle and just think about her. which brings me to my next point, Mrs. Robinson is a paeice of literary HISTORY.

Just getting lost in the thought of her voice, and talking about pointless things like how big my words are. I guess i don't think enough about how much she means to me, and happy she truly makes me. I dremt about her, right after I left her. I don't remember what happened or where, but we were together, and everything was happy. Then i went to swim and heard Mrs. Robinson on the radio. That song is never cooler than when you are screaming it at the top of you're lungs and grooving in the back seat of a Malibu with Ryan and Quinton.

I wish Mike were back, and that she could get here sooner. Everything would be so perfect. And it's the only thing that could make today any better. For now, I'm content. No, I'm more than content. I'm not settling for saying I'm just content anymore. I'm OVERJOYED. And I can only thank her. I got to hang out with my brother Scott all day today. And I've reaized I'm no longer his dorky brother who's 10 years younger than he is. I'm his friend who he calls to kill Koreans on his new game. He hold respect for me and that kicks.

And above all. My new jacket KICKS! pure and simple. there isn't really anything lef to say here I guess. So now you guys can talk about it. And to the one who made my day...

remember me.

6 comments:

Shamae. said...

You still haven't met Jenn? That is cuh razy. Dude, nice blah-guh. that made sense.

Sara said...

no he hasnt met jenn when would have time to do that???
NO TIME CAUSE HE NEVER COMES HERE. jerk. lol jk

it was cute thank you and i was really tired after that and my parents did appreciate finding out that i was up till 6.30 in the morning on msn... but its alright they got over it when they discovered that i also snuck out at 3 to go get mcdonalds... hahah oops.
we arent sneaky at all we must work on that.

well thank you so much for writing that and im glad i make you happy. your the best, i miss you....

Sara said...

holy frig theres like 30 teenagers here its insane.. and i didnt even know like 10 of them... where did they even come from??? like a couple were from cali what the crap. haha but its been cool and new years is in about 2 hours and me and mette are off too groove to AQUA!!!! YEAH!!!! well miss you jolly good folk in utah and mette will return to you and im upset but i think i can get over it.

maybe.

Shamae. said...

We should ALL get online at the same time and make a chat room with all of us in it and have a...partay. blahha!

Sara said...

hmm sounds like a plan.
a very cool one. cool like a polar bear... or a penguin those are cold too.

like ice cream, cause thast yummy and cold.

Sara said...

iguana all the way.... miss you
PILATES IN PLAY ONCE AGAIN TOMORROW

be there or be a circle....