Tuesday, December 21, 2004

One of those days

I have had a great day today, Everyone i saw was smiling, nd even if they were faking it i don't care. This is why i love the holidays so much, no one is worried about the drama and the stupid feeling that they have to feel sad in order to feel anything. The spirit of christmas is one of joy and that is why everyone loves christmas.

I love days when the world is joyful and everyone is ok with things. Even if your not having a great time that doesn't mean that you aren't supposed to. I beleive that people are here so that that they can be happy. NOT so that things can be good sometimes. We aren't looking for good things in a sea of sorrow. It is an experience of pain that leads to more joy than we had before. No matter how bad things are, if you can read this, you have access to a computer and the internet, that makes you luckier than %95 of the word.

I don't want to use the term that things can get worse, and I don't have to because we all know they can. Everyone on this blog i have seen laugh, and i mean truly laugh. I don't care what any of you will try to feed people about how you fake being happy and all of that. You can't elp but admit that when you see someone you like smile at you, or a friend acheive greatness that you didn't experience SOME joy, and if you are then you need to find someone that makes you joyfull if you can't be satisfied with yourself. Thigs are good, for ALL of us, and no one can convince me different. My friend helped get out of a slump and it made me so much better. life is only crap if you let yourself beleive it.

Remember. 'Tis the season to be jolly. And santa doesn't only watch in december so that means it's ALWAYS the season to be jolly. And when worse comes to worse... just remember why others are happy and mooch off it... take sants for instance, his life sucks, he lifes in the middle of an icy desert with a bunch of midgets and livestock. But he finds things that make him happy, like the fact that he knows which little irls are naughty... i mean naughty or nice.

everyone...

*HAPPY HOLIDAYS!*

3 comments:

Cam Cam said...

My cameron... what an awesome post... i think we should all be happy...because rudolf says so.

Shamae. said...

Santa is married to hot a person that bakes him cookies. and he has pimp clothes. My, Cam...you are a "positive and confident person". ;o)

Shexpeare said...

Positive and confident... I think I should gather all of those and post them on my blog. I Think I shall. Shmoo, we shall speak of this soon.
Anyway came, that was a great post. And i think its good to remember that even people who "fake being happy" feel SOME joy, and they should feed off of that. Hmmm..... I like smiling at people, and now i know to do it more often.