Saturday, January 29, 2005

What I REALLY learned from Thesp. Conf.

So this is what thespian conference TRULY taught me.

• Apparently I have a thing for red heads. And I can’t deny it.

• I miss Sara more than I thought I did.

• Staging an ask out is more fun than asking someone out ANY day.

• People of Mountain View are more easily fooled than I had ever expected.

• There is NO wrong time to go bowling.

• People who wear prom dresses to a dinner are weird.

• Prom dresses get pretty freaking skanky outside of happy valley

• People need to pay attention to their OWN love lives (me included)

• Anyone who doesn’t act is the nerd… we’re the normal ones (shifty eyes)

• Chris can jump further than anyone I have met in my life.

• Mountain View’s drama dept. in comparison… is a lot better than I thought it was.

• I miss Sara… still…

• No one in Utah really knows how I react to girls. (well maybe Scott)

• It’s weird that the only person who would laugh along with my phony girl escapades is Mike… and he’s a billion miles away

I miss Sara… still… a LOT…

6 comments:

Button said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wheatable said...

whoooohoadvhaoeioooooooooooooowwwwwww...

that said wow with a flkhaovne in the middle.

what the heck happened?

actually, i dont want to know. at all. the only thing i learned from thespian conferance is that i have no real friends.

Button said...

What cam are you scared of the truth coming out and thats why you got rid of it?

Cam Cam said...

No. I have enough tact that i can discuss it without having to post it in front of everyone I know.

Sara said...

wow im confused. and trying to be unconfused would be like trying to nail jello to a tree in this instance, so im just going to be content in my ignorance i guess....

so yeah,

how about that local sports team. oh no wait
YOU ARENT LOCAL TO ME.
NO BODY HERE IS.

stupid.

Shexpeare said...

Yeah, its weird... you never think the drama dept is that good, but if you look at other people- they are so ignorant. Or else I feel like they really just, dont know anything about theatre. Blah.