Monday, February 21, 2005

Alone


Alone
Originally uploaded by just call me hot.
I've found thoudands of songs that speak to me.. that define me and mae me feel like I'm not the only one in the world feeling the way I do.

I've been thinking far too much lately. all of this thought instead of giving me comfort and solace, has left me despondant.

But this is the first time I found a picture that I feel at home with. I reate to this fake character more than I have to any person in the world, I don't know who they are or where they are from. But they wear the same face I show when no one is around.

When I look into those eyes, although not real, they speak to me. This person is alone, cold, and has a heartshattering longing for someone who he loves.

But there is hope. If you loke at the lips long enough, they start to turn upward to smile. although the eyes are sad and deep, there is a flicker of hope.

To Sara: I love you. You are my flicker of hope behind my downpour of doubt. You are one of the few things keeping me warm in my thoughts of uncertainanty and melecholy.

Remember me

-me

1 comment:

Sara said...

hold on let me grab my handy dandy webster's dictionary and figure out what half of what you said means.....

dang you and your overly-descriptive adjectives!

haha

DANG that started off sad... well, really it is still sad, but theres hope at the end.

its nice to hear that in you. its nice to hear confidence not only in your self, but in us.

that makes me happy, and creates the "fliker of hope" that keeps me going....

i love you!