Monday, February 14, 2005

Unsettling


Teardrop
Originally uploaded by just call me hot.
So I cried in Seminary today... but not like a good cry. I mean it started out as one of those awesome spiritual cries.. but then it escalated into thinking of people I miss and then problems and stuff... and I realized that I haven't let stuff like out ever.

I wouldn't have cried over it because I'm just not made that way... I can't cry unless I'm onstage. But I think the fact that I was already crying made it escalate. I eventually had to excuse myself and said I had to go to the bathroom... which was a lie but I'm willing to live with that...

It's been too long since I went swimming. I have way too much tension to get out and it think I'm going to explode under the pressure like a soda can that been shaken for too long. I'd like to say I feel relieved and calmed down... but I think it hurt more than helped. I think too much and I think all the friction I'm putting on myself is burning a hole. I just need someone to scream with, but everyone has their own things they need to scream about.

I don't want to type too much because then no one will read it... and I'm not sure I want people to read this... but I'll live with it. I feel like I could go on for hours about all the things that are coursing through my mind. But no worries... I don't plan on it.

I guess it's out of my system

I hope....

6 comments:

Shexpeare said...

I've been crying so much the last two weeks. Its unbelivable how much.... but saturday night- i kinda had a cry like you did. I cried for one thing, and all of a sudden everything else hurt too. I dunno.... I think we both need to go scream or something! Lets do it! Lets find a roof and scream like on gardent state. Just because that movie is awesome.

wheatable said...

Um... buddy. I am here. I miss you.

Sara said...

im glad you cried . i dont know about anyone else but when im really stressed out, despite that my parents say its useless... a good cry helps me get through my emotions,and then i can sort out what i need to make better in my life without getting overwhelmed by how sad or stressed or upset i am.

but if crying didnt do it for you then go swimming... or whatever else makes you happy.... and SMILE!

and if all else fails, im always available to listen...:)

Cam Cam said...

But the thing is... It's different for guys then girls... it's a symbol of weekness. In seminary I felt so aquard with Candace and Emily watching me... I don't know... It's just weird

Button said...

see this is kind of what I was talking about today.we never talk anymore and I have no idea what you are going through. you are right we used to tell eachother everything.what changed?It feels weird not telling you stuff anymore.what is happening?I dont like this.I am really here if you need me at all and I know about the showing weakness thing.suck it up you baby.jk.you can work through everything I know you can because you aren't someone that gives up.I'm sorry for everything.
mette

Sara said...

me too


....feel the love baby, feel the love.