Sunday, September 12, 2004

He's Feelin Lonely


P9120001_1
Originally uploaded by just call me hot.
This is Mario1, he has a twin brother named Mario2 but tasha has him, he wanted me to let her know that he misses him very much, and wanted shamae to know that she is a big load of... bad... stuff becasue she still; has my c.d.'s. And now i have tasha's support for getting them back because then she gets her new t.b.s. c.d. but anyway, for all my fellow bloggers.

Tasha: mario1 misses his brother, and you need to help get my c.d.'s back from shamae

Shamae: you also need to help me get my c.d.'s back from Shamae.

Sousa: What's up with you never showin up on blogger... dork

Kristi: Ur hot, call me and we'll make out

Jenesse, You are ignorin me, I'm not feelin the love.

The Hoff: I should be a super hero too, And also, I hear your nervous about our group cuz you don't know anyone. No worries, They're the coolest.

Nina: we need to play, maybe i'll give you ice cream

Mariette: wait a secc... Why the crap isn't mariette on blogger?!?!?!?!

6 comments:

wheatable said...

Asay... button isnt on blogger... (shut up that would be funny if you heard me say it)

Anyways, its all cool, no worries *worried*

Oh, and Kristi is MY girlfriend... please keep your random fits of LUFF to yourself.

Last but not least, there is a NeverMind concert this Thursday and it will be a party and a half. We should all go and shock (like so) *shock* all of my wardies.

Toodles

Shamae. said...

Nevermind concert? you are on. I am so going to shock your wardies. and asay, you are going to get your cd's back before shakespeare, I promise!

wheatable said...

This is me. With a gun and the name Kristi engraved into my arm. Going on my little cool bike. Over to The Short One's house. SHE IS MINE!! MINE I SAY!! MINE!!!

Shamae. said...

...ya weirdos. Brit, you better uh...do that thing you were going to do on the first day of school before kristi gets around to EVERYONE. Because I'm the SM for the musical...think about this, y'all....Devan Byrne...SM for the musical....Adam Scott......SM for the musical.....Shamacobsen....SM for the musical. SO really, none of you have a chance...don't even try, you shmoos.

Shexpeare said...

Mario2 loves his home, but also misses Mario1. THought he should know.

Yeah... well.... I have no claim on kristi. I'm her woman whore that she uses and then throws on teh side of the road. So, this fight is between you guys. Though i'm leaning towards the hoff. THey were meant to be, while shmoo and shorty mcblondblond are merely flings.
Asay, we WILL get those CDS! I WANT MY TAKING BACK SUNDAY!

Shexpeare said...

also, button reads my blog once in a while, we gotta get her going on it though.
And sousa IS stupid. :) LOL
lets have another sousa bashing, i think i will on my blog.