Saturday, September 25, 2004

Simple Admitance

I have learned to come to terms with the fact that i'm a jackass. But the thing is. I'm ok with it. Because a close friend helped me see that being a jackass doesn't make me a bad person, all it means is i can be better. According to this person men are naturally that way, but the guys who break out of it are the ones who you truly want to be around. So the fact that i'm a jackass doesn't mean i'm horrible or anything like that, i'm just normal. So i'm working on improving and maybe one day i will be the guy that everyone needs.

Don't think you can convince me that i'm not, because i've made up my mind.

3 comments:

wheatable said...

I feel like I should say something here, but you pretty much have it down.

Shamae. said...

I'm really glad you and a close friend came to this conclusion. That way you know what you need to improve on, even though you are still a really good person. that rrrrocks. oh by the way...since "writing down the blocking" was SO important, I am sitting here because I have no way to get to the Abnormally Large Hiney Show. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Shexpeare said...

I know that I can't convince you. And that really good friend of yours is probably right about you being a jackass.
But I do just have to say one thing.


You listened to her. And real jackass, wouldn't have.