Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Motivation

I was swimming and then I saw something on the bottom of the pool. So I swam down to investigate, holding my breath. It was a hole. I swam in and everything was so bright and beautiful… like a room of crystal lights.
I was running out of air, so I turned back but I couldn't find where I came from. I felt myself get weaker as I felt the oxygen leave my lungs. It got harder and harder to go up getting. I was getting closer and closer to the bottom. I don’t usually get scared but it was different.I WAS scared. Not of dying…. Of not living.

Then it was over.
I had an out of body thing and I saw myself. All I remember was the look of fear… pure and utter fear on my face…

MY face.

Whenever I have to act scared I go back to that room of lights.

I have one for every emotion
I think that’s why I love acting. People can see my true emotion for everything and not know it's me behind the mask. By hiding behind the term "a good actor"
so ask you yourself... am i...

"a good actor?"

2 comments:

Shamae. said...

I agree with Nyna/Nina about the ice cream wrapper thing.

I agree with Bryn about the so freaking hot thing.

I want to say: I know EXACTLY what you are talknig about. Yes, I can really say that. I've seen my face before and I know I have one for everything. I know they are there...people don't see them all the time. So I try to be "a good actor"

Sara said...

you are one hot tamale i do agree.... maybe its becasue you have hot tamale blogs that just make you look like one.
nope
you're still one hot tamale