Monday, November 01, 2004

In the end... it's still in the back of my mind

It's hard for me to get lost in her eyes when I know it's just a picture.
I'm missing her... I'm missing us
What we were and could be
If I could see her face... her real face...
The way her eyes light up on every smile
The way she blushes after every sneeze because she's embarrassed.
It's all I need.

I have to tell myself that I don't know where this is going,
That there are too many questions unasked and unanswered.
But that's almost what I love about it... about her.
The mystery, the questions, the wondering amazement.

I can't stand the thousands of miles between us
I hate every one of them.
I can't be aweay from this for this long.

Two weeks is too long...

Two seconds is too long

3 comments:

Button said...

you have made it this far just tuff it out a little longer and you will have it again. I am telling you don't chance anything that might make it so you dont have enough time together. it will be a great week for you.

Sara said...

what did i do to deserve you???
hmmm let me think

no i cant think of anything... oh crap...ill have to work on that!!! i mean, i wouldnt want to have u taken away from me since i couldnt think of any good reason why i deserved you. that would be gay, and frankly just suck like mad.

i promised id come back to you, and so i am

just be patient ok!!! :)

wheatable said...

I am blogging again. *good news i mind you* Oh, and your pretty dang shpanky for sayin' all that cutesy stuff