Sunday, October 10, 2004

Exactly what I needed

I got back from my trip to Park City for the swim team yesterday. I have never had a harder work out in my life and I loved every single minute of it. I stayed up that entrire night and had a "soul calibur off" In which i came out victorious. I'm upset that i couldn't go to shakespeare, but I think my time was worth while. I think i had as much fun as annyone else (and i got the workout of my life) I have realized that i like to hurt in practice. It's weird for me because i was always a slacker becasue of pain, but now i've learned to embrace and even enjoy it. I think there is something seriously wrong with me (I'm a weirdo) I've noticed that people have stopped replying to everyone's blog so even if you don't reply to mine, reply to eachothers... just cuz that's the cool thing to do.

5 comments:

Whitney Lynn said...

well thats cool that park city totally rocked for u asay im glad you had fun, and a great workout. your not weird for liking pain in a workout that's totally cool that you your unique

Sara said...

ur not a weirdo... everyones got their niche, yours is just..uh.. pain? ok so that is a little werid.... but not totally. i mean you wouldnt laugh at some person who had a life goal to start her own buisness breeding parrots would you??(and yes there is someone out there like that)so, u like pain, i guess its motivational to you in some way.. and its way cooler to embrace ur motivation no matter how weird, rather then have no motivation at all! lol

wheatable said...

This is me commenting.

Pain... yummy?

Shexpeare said...

I comment on people's blogs.....
Like this.

::is totally commenting::

Yeah. Weird or not.... it works right?

Shamae. said...

Drip. I kind of wish I went to park city. I need to start coming to swim. I'll talk to T-Nizzle next time I see him randomly walking down the whore hall. Hey, do you want to do that scene for Region? Think about it. I decided I defiatly want to do something Shakespearean. Yes, pain. I feel the same way...but only with swim for some reason.... I guess that's good.