Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Thinking

I got hurt today, so i decided to take some time to soak in the bathtub, I was laying with my face beneath the water looking at the ceiling throught the water. and I realized it. I'm happy, not like hey, today was a good day, (because it wasn't) it was more of a "My life is going good right now, and I love where I'm at and who I'm with," kind of happy. And I know why, it is you guys, so i am going to thank the people who have helped me. First and formost, Sara, because I can talk to her about anything. Brittany, because she put me in the mindset that changed my life for the better. Jenesse, for being there for me when i needed a friend to scream to (or at) i couldn't have made it through a lot of this without your support. Mariette, because you are my best friend, and i feel you know me better than I know myself, and at times, i need that. Tasha, for proving me wrong all the time. I hate it, but your determination makes me laugh. Kristi, becausse I don't talk to you enough, but I know that you would let me if I had to. Nina, because you always have a smile on your face, it brings me up and i'm sure your optomistic outlook does the same for many others. Shamae, because you know what I am saying, ALWAYS, even when I'm not talking. Chase, because your natural push for perfection sets the example for me to want to better myself, I look up to you, remmeber that. Sousa, because everyone needs an arch rival to push themself. i feel you are better than me, and it makes me push for improvement, and i need that. Jenn (sara's friend) because you seem to show support for me even though you have never met me, i admire the character and the example that you set for others even though we don't know eachother. Meaghan, you were the first canadian to accept me, and even though we no longer talk, i still see you as a VERY close friend. These are only people on blogger, if someone else reads this, takl to me and i will give you yours personally.

Friends, thank you all.

You have made me happy, And I mean TRULY happy.

4 comments:

Sara said...

thank you so much that was so nice of you! and as much as you think you are lucky to have us....

we are all equally as lucky to have you

im glad your happy, im so proud of you :)

Sara said...

yay go canada! (eh)

Shamae. said...

...I wish I was Canadian...

Shut up, Cam. You wish you were Canadian, too! I can tell. I know what you're saying, even though you aren't talking.

Shexpeare said...

You know what, I'm totally agree, I don't always have the best of days, but I'm in a good place right now. And I'm happy! Asay, you're awesome. And you are right, we prove each other wrong a lot.... its humorous... and sad kinda. Anyway!