Wednesday, October 13, 2004

My Wicked Shirt Ideas

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

There cannot be a crisis today; my schedule is already full.

I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Diplomacy - the art of letting someone have your way.

Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.

Don't look back, they might be gaining on you.

It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.

Look out for #1. Don't step in #2.

Budget: A method for going broke methodically

Half of the people in the world are below average.

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. -- Mark Twain

The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad. -- Salvador Dali

2 comments:

Whitney Lynn said...

thats kinda random but hot
i luv u asay good luck on your meet

Shamae. said...

Since I was like nine, I wanted a shirt that said, "You can't see it, but my tail is wagging". Ridiculus, I was a retarded kid.