Monday, October 25, 2004

Shamae

Well, as we all know (or will find out v-e-r-y soon...) Shamae is moving. I know that I will miss her sooooooooo bad....and I'm pretty sure that many other people will miss her too. So, I'd just like to make a post in honor of Shmoo, Co-President/Founder of the Spacial Club.

I'd like to start off by telling you about a few of the things that I love about Shamae the most. First, she is always the one who knocks some sense into me when I'm being retarded. She knows just what to say when I am about to make a HUGE mistake, and she prevents me (most of the time...unless I'm being stubborn to the max) from doing something I will regret. Also, she stands up for what is right, and is an all around good person. She makes me laugh so much. We have waaay too many inside jokes, but that's okay - because they are things that make me smile when I am having a hard day, and no one can take away our memories together. I have done and said some really stoopid and mean stuff to Shamae and yet, she forgave me and never gave up on me. She is always trying to tell me how smart or sassy or spacial I am, and even though I always get mad at compliments, she still tries. She always tells me how much I mean to her, and I hope she knows that even if I don't always say it back....she means a lot to me too.

Shamae is one of my best friends and I will miss her soooo much. I can't even put it into words how much I will miss not having her around to sit on her roof with, or to vent to on IM, or to get mad at when she makes fun of my cheerleader tendencies, or to get free food at Fazoli's, or to get mad at for stealing my flag/sign, or to use big words like "contradicting" when I am angry, or to drink Shamae Mix, or to make fun of my tongue abilities, or to watch her over-protectiveness when I run away with Canadians to cabins, or to finally see the hottest man in the world and have him turn out to be hideous, or to argue about how much better "rough" is, or to convert her to the mug o' beer side from the martini side, or to dream about all the things we want to do someday, or to watch my mom kick her out of my house, or to freak out when we have an awkward silence caused by having too much to say to each other, or to tell her about the evil twelve-year-olds, or to talk about Galt and the ultimate coolness of that name, or to draw stars and have her make chickens out of them, or to explain that I am hot and that's all that matters, or to buy penguin footballs that actually turn out to be crows, or to wear her tie and have my cat end up burying it, or to steal her "I Heart Pirates" wristband because I am attracted to it, or to dream of someday living on Justasmall Lane, or to attempt to find her a cat, or to watch "dirty" movies like "How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days," or to see her "don't be an mule" shirt, or to make fun of "happy trees", or to have my handwriting rock her socks off, or to tell her just one more time about how much I miss Jeffrey, or to listen to her talk about her soulmate, or to have orange envelopes with "cb" cards, or to count how many times I snort, or to randomly call out "turdbummers you f-hole, I'm having an apostrophe!!" or to idolize the color green with, or to go on dates with (hee hee...I loooove your mom!!), or to watch her spill food every time she comes to my house and flip out, or to make up words like "whoi", or to have her call me Squegee, or to refuse to play my violin, or to dream about doing the drunken scene from Nunsense with, or to carve "Shmogee" on the tables at Sonic, or to eat Oatmeal Creme Pies with, or to cut pineapples on her roof and flick the remnants into her evil neighbor's yard, or to wake up the next day and find the pineapple remnants all stacked up in a little pile on her front porch, or to spill Mr. Criman's drink on his keyboard because we were being "cuh-razy," or to inform people what to do if you don't know what to do with your hands, or to make fun of the musical people and their "how do YOU do" songs, or to step on apple pie and never be able to get it off my shoe, or to put tacks on our shoes so they make tapping noises and bug the crap out of Kristi, or to fight over The Cheat and the lead singer of Yellowcard with, or to beat each other with sprinkler flags, or to go splashing in the reflecting pool at the park, or to talk about frolicking in the rain together but never finding the right moment to, or to listen to fabulous music with(we always seem to like the same stuff...), or to find really soft...ANYTHING...and stroke it, or to dream of someday being 5'6", or to try and hide signs in random church parking lots or behind ivy on walls, or to have her ALWAYS leave something in my car, or to feed the ducks with, or to actually plan going to Cali ON THE TRAIN!!! Or to just be "sealy" with...I could go on and on and make a list a gazillion miles long about all the things I will miss about Shamae, but I don't think I have room here...

I know that this move is the best thing for Shamae to do, otherwise she wouldn't have chosen it. And I would just like to end by saying that I support her decision all the way and I may miss her, but I know she will be happiest in Cali with extended family and most especially, her mom.

I LOVE YOU SHAMAE!!!! DON'T MESS WITH THESE GUNS! DON'T DO IT!!!!

5 comments:

Cam Cam said...

Salute to Shmoo...

You must come back someday. Because none of us got enough Shamae.

Shamae. said...

what the crap? I've never laughed and cried so much at the same time, ever.

Shexpeare said...

Me either. I wasn't there for over 89% of those things but.... Hot diggidy girl, asay is right, we just didn't get enough of you.

I feel like such a baby.

Whitney Lynn said...

shamae i may have just meet u but u were fricken hott and im gonna miss u ............... u butthole(w/o t's) and u so tottally hafta come back and say hey to us all
*P.S i still hven't had shamae mix*

Shexpeare said...

I know exactly what we are going to do... and it ain't pretty.